Thursday, June 23, 2011

Update my outdoor fireplace!

Update my outdoor fireplace! Video Clips. Duration : 5.47 Mins.


Labor Day 2010 - a video update from my outdoor fireplace .. After almost 77 000 views of my chimney, while under construction, I have several requests for updates and see it in action so here is more than 2 years later .. If you want to see the fire burning in him, my bedroom '3 rd 2 Bath, New Deck Home Video Added 'about 5 minutes and 45 seconds when I burn a building material (wood) into the flames from the top the stack. LOL! Thanks againfor all your opinions on my original video, which makes it one of the most popular videos on YouTube outdoor fireplace!

Keywords: outside, stone, rock, fireplace, outdoor, patio, barbecue, BBQ, grill, fire, pit, logs, construction, repair, installation, cooking, cleaning

windsor mountain bikes

No comments:

Post a Comment